Friday, December 10, 2010

A2Z Scraplets December Sketch Challenge

I know, I know, long time no see but in my defence, most of my scrapping in the last couple of months has been for kits for Mad about Scrappin and for my local LSS Paper Addiction, so I do not get to show them off :(

But I have started to complete some online challenges again, I am in the process of completing the White with 1 for this month, still missing pieces and not photo ready yet but I have completed my entry for the A2Z Scraplets for this month


Here it is, I have titled it As Snug as a Bug in a rug. It was one of their new chipboard phrases, so cute and came with the lovely little bug in the left hand side of the LO, I just detached it from the words.

Til next time.......

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous LO Lou!! Love the painted background and the cute little bug embellie! Those photos are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete