Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Class Kit at Mad About Scrappin for March

Hiya All

I was talking about my 'Circa 1934' kit for Leanne at Mad about Scrappin last post and she has released it so I can now share with you.  My take on these gorgeous papers....

Love

This is a picture of my maternal grandmother and grandfather at 'Cloudland' in Brisbane pre WWII, Athena or Athie and Alexander known as Sandy. I handmade the ribbon flower and created a button heart which I think adds to these gorgeous papers.

ANZAC

Here is my grandfather in Egypt during WWII, I absolutely love this photo, I have several more taken around the region as well during his 'war years'. I created a box flower and used lots of ephemera on this page.

This Old House

This is a photo of the 'war home' that my grandfather had built when he came back from the war, this was in Camp Hill and I spent 6 years there myself after my grandmother died back in the 80's. We moved up from Sydney to look after my grandfather, Lot's of memories here, :D

Well hope you all like my little trip down memory lane, I love these papers from Cosmo Cricket and really want to get my hands on some more....
TFL
xx Lou

2 comments:

  1. You have certainly done these lovely papers justice!!! I love all your layouts - they are just lovely! My fave is the house one, but they are all great in their own way! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lou these are all beautiful pages!! Love all the gorgeous detail and vintage photos. You've done an amazing job with the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete