Wednesday, April 27, 2011

White with 1 April

Hiya All

We here in the White Household have been hit hard over the school holidays and Easter with a very unfriendly virus. So the last 2 weeks have been spent with sick kiddies and that means no creating :(
But I did manage to get 1 LO done in that time for me :D
This month the criteria for White with 1 is

White
+
Olive Green
+
Twine

How could I not give this a go, twine is one of my favourite stables, so here it is


This is a photo of my sister Jane when she was visiting the mother country England back in 1996, I thought it went with this criteria really well. I have used MME 'Lush', Imaginisce 'Out on a Whim' and various bits of fabric. I shouted myself a new Jenni Bowlin Stamp to create the Banner and used some of my 'Daily Junque' Ephemera pack as well. I created most of the flowers on this LO and used my new butterfly punch ( I got off one of my BFF'S for my Birthday)

This next LO is from a class I did at Paper Addiction at the start of the month, it was to kick off my series called "Get your ScrapBook on", I want to show everyone that you can create LO's in any style. I started with a freestyle LO, so everyone could get Arty. I started with a piece of Kraft and created this :D



Lot's of stamping, painting, glimmering and doodling on this. TFL
xx Lou

1 comment:

  1. love your WHITE WITH ONE LO and the other one looks like it was lot's of messy fun creating Gorgeous work...oxo

    ReplyDelete