Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Challenge for Mad about Scrappin

Hello my lovelies

Here is a quick page I completed for the latest challenge on Mad about Scrappin Facebook page, this month to be in the chance to pick up this paper pack


all you need to do is complete a Layout with atleast 3 Stamps on it, here is my sample;

 

I used large retro flower stamps to create my background and I then embossed them with distress embossing powder from Tim Holtz (love him). I then went digging in my paper stash and pulled out some old papers from American Craft and teamed them with ephemera from Pink Paislee 'Vintage Vogue' and I could not resist putting a page runner on it from Charms Creations.

So get creating and remember to upload your pages to Mad about Scrappin on Facebook
can not wait to see what you create.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE how you've used my pagerunner! and how awesome are the large retro flower stamps! Very cool! xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete