Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is definitely in the air, this week. I still have quite alot to do but of course I am scrapping instead.... LOL


I have done 2 LO's which I would like to share with you, first one is of my eldest daughter Daphne. This photo was taken about 18months ago but I love it, as it shows her at her cheeky best. I had actually gone to my LSS that day and brought these papers which were on sale and I used them, a first for me. Love My Minds Eye and I had not seen these ones before and I thought that they suited this photo down to a tee....



This second LO is of my youngest daughter Olivia, she was a slow crawler and this photo shows her finally get up and crawling properly as she had been commando crawling for months before this. This is the first time I have ever used a doily and a cloud cutout on any of my LO's. This LO is getting back to my original way of scrapping,very cute and lots of pink for the girls...hehehe



Fingers crossed I get back here before Christmas but with only 3 days to go, I might not... So I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope Santa is kind to you all.

xx Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment