Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some ATC's and a Card for you


Told you I would be back, and here I am, first off I am going to show you a couple of ATC's that I have created in the last couple of months, first one I created for Scrap 'n' Art Forum back in November the theme was angels/fairies,


The next ATC was created for Born2Create Forum for a competition which is happening in December - this was a Christmas theme and I created this little guy from images that I downloaded from The Graphic's Fairy. You need to go have a look at this Blog because this women is great - all the downloads are free and they are classic vintage.


Lastly but not least is a card that I created for Mad about Scrappin Blog, they have a monthly Card Competition - this month it is a two part competition and the first part had to be a Christmas card that was not square/rectangle and had to use 3 different christmas papers, so I went with the classic Christmas Pudding.


So I am going to be loading my creations as they are completed, I am going to resist the temptation to load previous completed material except for these. So everything you see here will be fresh new stuff,

Looking forward to hearing from you all
xx Lou

1 comment: