Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daphne and Poppy

Hi all,

Been a long time coming but here is the layout I promised last time, it's a very special picture taken of Daphne and her grandfather playing together. Richard passed away in 2008 and I have hesitated to scrap photo's of them together until now. I wanted the page to be special and I think that I have accomplished that with this Layout.

 

Here is some close ups of all the D-Lish Scraps, that I used on it,


Gorgeous 'Forget me Nots' and a teal lollipop from Charms Creations

Here I used a glass cabochon over the patterned paper with a resin rose and another forget me not,


Here is one of the antique brass charms that D-Lish stock,


Who knew simple wooden buttons could look so good,


love using the dressmakers safety pin with charms,


a carnival ticket,


last but not least, some of the 9cm triple head pins, with a Charm's Creation Clay button.

Hope you like this page, I spent a long time making each part unique.

xx Lou



1 comment: