Monday, March 26, 2012

Prairie Hill Sample

Bright Sunshiny Day

Debra from Bella Paperie asked me to create a sample page with papers from Pink Pailee's 'Prairie Hill' the colours in this paper really suited some older photo's I had from the eighties. The particular photo I ended up using is the only photo I have of my family together prior to my parents getting divorced.
 


I created a faux notepaper out of one of the sheets as well as created a handmade bottlecap embellishment, I used distress embossing powder on the bottlecap to change the tone, here is a link to the tutorial on how I do this. I wanted to keep the focus of this page on the photo as I then made a pin wheel and added a few embellies to keep it simple.



The wooden buttons and washi tape used on this page was purchased from D-Lish Scraps



TFL Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment