Friday, January 14, 2011

January ABC Challenge for Mad about Scrappin

We have been very lucky not to have been affected by the flooding in Brisbane this week. We live north of Brisbane city and our house is located up on a hill. My heart goes out to each and everyone one who has been affected by this tragedy. It has warmed my heart to see so many people reaching out to the flood victims, looking to assist them. My thoughts are with them everyday. XOX

Leanne from Mad about Scrappin unfortunately has had to close her Forum but has instead launched a Facebook page, so she can continue with her monthly challenges.

You can like her page here

This month the Challenge was for an ABC LO. It had to include something that began with A,B and C. I thought about this for a while, then I remembered that I had some photo's of the girls on the beach at Redcliffe. So I dug around in my stash until I found the Seaside papers from Kaisercraft that Leanne has in stock and I then created this lovely little number.


Lastly if you can please give to the flood appeal
so much destruction is going to need massive funds for the clean up.
xx Lou

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lou!!! So glad that you are safe and well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Lou... love all the texture and your fantastic circle element!! So glad you are OK :)

    ReplyDelete