Monday, January 10, 2011

Scraphappykat Friday night Challenge 7 Jan 2011

Back again.... Told you that my MOJO was in hyperdrive. Well I follow scraphappykat on facebook and her blog.  She has Friday night challenges, this week we had to interpret this sketch,

I have had the Pyrus range of papers from Basic Grey, in my stash for quite a while now and I finally was able to pull them out and use them, with some glimmer of course..LOL



I firstly painted roughly around the cardstock, then punched the border on the right and inked with charcoal ink then distressed the edge to allow some white of the paper to show through. I then cut myself a circle template and misted with Brick Glimmermist.  On the sketch you had to use dots, pearls or rhinestones on the circle edge, I used buttons. I wanted to keep this LO very masculine as it is a picture of my Dad and my niece Sophie having a cuddle at my youngest daughter's first birthday back in 2009. TFL

xx Lou

4 comments:

  1. ......and I totally love the LO....its stunning..not often we see male LO's and yours is great....Love how you have used the sketch...wow & the buttons were just the best idea!!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love the circle of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathie and Kirsty :D Very proud of my LO xx Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO Lou... love the button border and all the details!!

    ReplyDelete