Sunday, January 9, 2011

White with 1 January

Hello All

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! My Mojo has been in overdrive this month, I have completed 2 kits for Leanne at Mad about Scrappin, Love Notes from Kaisercraft and Pitter Patter from Making Memories, both will be realised soon and will be able to share with you then :D

I have completed the latest challenge from White with 1, this month it had to be Navy or Royal Blue with white and had to have a banner on it. Here is my take on it


I have painted the outside border then doodled with black pen, madly went through my stash looking for navy blue papers found 2 October Afternoon, so added this to the mix and added the ruler ribbon too cute for a school LO not to use, also added some other embellishes from my stash. Hope you are all well and speak soon
xx Lou

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Lou... love the doodling, paint and your cute doodled banner!! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete